We feel it's important that you know your rights when it comes to servicing
your BMW. It is our policy to adhere 100% to all laws. If you have any
questions about your rights, don't hesitate to ask.
You are entitled by law to:
- A written estimate for repairs which will
cost more than one hundred dollars, unless waived or absent face-to-face
contact (see item #4).
- Return or inspection of all replaced parts, if requested at time
of repair authorization.
- Authorize orally or in writing any repairs which exceed the
estimated total presales tax cost by more than 10%.
- Authorize any repairs orally or in writing if your vehicle is
left with the repair facility without face-to-face contact between
repair facility personnel.
- If you have authorized a repair in accordance with the above
information, you are required to pay for the costs of the repair
prior to taking
the vehicle from the premises.